GamingFora banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
OG Member
116 Posts
It's the only 'horror' game (outside of DBD) that I ever bothered playing, that other game 'Control'' from a few years ago is set in the same universe and helps expand upon the world as well.

From what I recall the ending was sort of left up to interpratation but with a sequel coming we might get some actual answers.

·
Cool Titlests
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's the only 'horror' game (outside of DBD) that I ever bothered playing, that other game 'Control'' from a few years ago is set in the same universe and helps expand upon the world as well.

From what I recall the ending was sort of left up to interpratation but with a sequel coming we might get some actual answers.
I actually beat Control, I know there's an Alan Awake DLC but haven't finished that yet. Probably won't be able to appreciate it till I finish the main game first.

·
OG Member
116 Posts
I actually beat Control, I know there's an Alan Awake DLC but haven't finished that yet. Probably won't be able to appreciate it till I finish the main game first.
There were two extra 'episodes' that added on to the main campaign, I had one of them but never got the other.
There was also Alan Wake American Nightmare but I never played so I can't recommend it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.