GamingFora banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cool Title
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
9,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Admittedly I'd give it a chance, Mass Effect survived the ME3 issues and the Andromeda debacle, it's worth taking a chance I guess.
Amazon has some great shows, I hope they get this one right if they close the deal.

·
OG Member
64 Posts
Amazon has some great shows, I hope they get this one right if they close the deal.
I often forget it's even a thing to be honest but to be fair I hardly watch anything outside of youtube/twitch so that's on me.

I think the one thing I would want to see though is a fresh story, I really don't want to see a re-telling of the ME trilogy, the lore is large enough and the series on such a scale there are sooo many stories that could be told.

·
Cool Title
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
9,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I often forget it's even a thing to be honest but to be fair I hardly watch anything outside of youtube/twitch so that's on me.

I think the one thing I would want to see though is a fresh story, I really don't want to see a re-telling of the ME trilogy, the lore is large enough and the series on such a scale there are sooo many stories that could be told.
Yeah The Boys and Invincible are 2 fantastic shows. You should check it out if you get a chance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts