GamingFora banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Among Us has released a few updates over the past few months to make the game more relevant, but the slow development and improvements have pushed many of the gamers from the community away from the game. This has lead to other developers to create similar games.

Recently I stumbled upon "Goose Goose Duck" which is a knock-off Among Us with many of the most common mods built into the game. It can be played as the standard game mode (like Among Us) as well as Proxy Voice mode, Roles Mode and even Hide-N-Seek Modes.

I still hold out hope that Among Us will bring these other game modes into the default game, but until they do, I feel that it is a little stale. Do you think the game needs these mods? Do you think that adding these mods would revive this stagnant game? Is there a particular mod that you like in the game?

·
Premium Member
LoZ:SS, LoZ:OoT, Scoober Splat!
24 Posts
Yeah the fact that Goose Goose Duck can even exist without a massive lawsuit is crazy to me.
I was never really into Among Us, but my roommates who were think InnerSloth isn't moving fast enough to give people what they want. It seems there's still going to be a fanbase for whenever the content makes it into the game, but I'd guess we won't see the same massive popularity.

The Hide and Seek mode really gives me a lot of hope for Scoober Splat so I'm pretty excited about that

·
Cool Titlests
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
10,212 Posts
Yeah the fact that Goose Goose Duck can even exist without a massive lawsuit is crazy to me.
I was never really into Among Us, but my roommates who were think InnerSloth isn't moving fast enough to give people what they want. It seems there's still going to be a fanbase for whenever the content makes it into the game, but I'd guess we won't see the same massive popularity.

The Hide and Seek mode really gives me a lot of hope for Scoober Splat so I'm pretty excited about that
Time to start that section on the forum :pd:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.