GamingFora banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
66 Posts
We play! We have the...North American version I guess? (mostly USA with a bit of Canada)
I have yet to defeat my wife. The last few times losing by a single point ┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻

·
Cool Titlests
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
10,213 Posts
Not real games, but I'm here to leave a comment as my duty as an administrator to keep the site discussion live and populated.

·
Administrator
50 Posts
Liang, it's okay that you don't know what real games are. One day you will learn about the greatness of board games!

Ticket to Ride is a pretty fun family game. There's a great app for it as well that takes all the pain out of the setup and teardown process for playing. It's definitely a great game to play with younger players. There's quite a few expansions available as well.

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
I've played the original and the europe version, I hadn't heard of the New York version. 15 minutes gameplay time is pretty short! I'll keep that in mind for a quicker game option. Sometimes I just don't want to commit to a full hour of board games

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.