GamingFora banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently have tried my hand at speed runs on a few games. I am not setting any world records, but I like the challenge and that it gives a fixed goal for improvement. I am currently trying with some lesser known games because some of the more popular ones are too competitive for my taste.

Has anyone else tried speed runs or other challenges? What is your best run?

·
Cool Titles
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
9,254 Posts
I recently have tried my hand at speed runs on a few games. I am not setting any world records, but I like the challenge and that it gives a fixed goal for improvement. I am currently trying with some lesser known games because some of the more popular ones are too competitive for my taste.

Has anyone else tried speed runs or other challenges? What is your best run?
When I was little I used to try to speed run Super Mario World. I remember I was so good I could beat the first few levels literally with my eyes closed. Old now. xD

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Recently picked up speed runs of Spirit of the North. I am trying to 100% it as fast as possible and challenging a few others to see what kind of times we can get on it.

·
Cool Titles
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
9,254 Posts
Recently picked up speed runs of Spirit of the North. I am trying to 100% it as fast as possible and challenging a few others to see what kind of times we can get on it.
Feel free to post here when you stream!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.