GamingFora banner
  • Want a custom title? Help make 25 threads regarding your favorite games. Check out here for more detail.
  • Game forums with less than 1 threads per day will be moved out of "Hot and Upcoming" section. Post more in your section if you like the game~
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Cool title
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Source: Atlus is mass recruiting new staff for Persona 6 and the plan is “to surpass” the acclaimed Persona 5 | My Nintendo News

“Unfortunately, the hurdles to overcome [in game development] increase every year.”

“Thanks to the large amount of support we received for “Persona 5,” we have gotten a sense of accomplishment. But we can’t stop there. When we created “Persona 4,” there was pressure that it had to exceed “Persona 3.” Now, we will have to create a “6” which exceeds “5.” However, exceeding “5” will be difficult with the current staff. I would like to surpass this tall hurdle with everyone who joins us in this recruitment. The workplace is perfect for those who want a creative challenge when it comes to bringing games to the world.”

Positions Atlus is recruiting for:
First ProductionSecond ProductionThird ProductionAtlus
System PlannerSystem PlannerSystem PlannerInternal Systems Engineer
Scenario PlannerScenario PlannerScenario PlannerProject Manager
Designer.
Specifically:
1. 3DCG Design
2. Motion Design
3. Technical Designer
4. Concept Art Production
5. Event Scene Production video director)
6. Effects Design
7. Interface Design
Designer.
Specifically:
1. 2D Artwork
2. 3DCG Design
3. Motion Design
4. Event Scene Production (video director)
5. Effects Design
6. Interface Design
Designer.
Specifically:
1. Concept Art Production
2. 3DCG Design
3. Motion Design
4. Event Scene Production (video director)
5. Effects Design
6. Interface Design
Executive Secretary, Human Resources, General Affairs Assistant
ProgrammerProgrammerProgrammer

·
Otaku Admin
MONSTER HUNTER RISE
319 Posts
Persona 5 took like 10 years or something. At least that's how long I felt waiting for it. xD

@liang you forgot to mention that they're also recruiting people who can read/write keigo Japanese lol all the links are sending me to the japanese site.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts