GamingFora banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Otaku Admin
MONSTER HUNTER RISE
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The Scarlet Bullet[1] is the 24th movie in the Detective Conan franchise. It was originally scheduled to be released in Japan on April 17, 2020, which made it the first movie to premiere in the Reiwa period, but was postponed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Instead it will be released on April 16, 2021 due to COVID-19 pandemic restrictions.[2]

On February 10, 2021, a global release was announced, featuring a multi-language opening in Japanese, English, Korean, German, and Chinese.[3]

On March 24, 2021, the movie was announced to be screened in IMAX, MX4D, 4DX, and DOLBY CINEMA.
(credit: The Scarlet Bullet - Detective Conan Wiki)

Meitantei Conan or Detective Conan has always been one of my favourite anime in the world, I've watched every episode since I was 10.
It's one of the oldest running animes ever and there's a town in Japan that's named after him, that's how popular Conan is~ :D Even Conan O'brien knows about this show./town.

Well anyway, this movie was suppose to be released last year but due to Covid problems, this and everything else has been delayed. But its ok. Late is better than never.
They release a movie every year and Conan's last movie beat out Avenger's Endgame and Detective Pikachu in Japan lol

·
Cool Titles
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
9,256 Posts
Darn, you wrote that fast

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.