GamingFora banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Otaku Admin
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, Ys: Lacromisa of Dana
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I finished this game in about under 7 hours.
To be honest, I don't expect these games to be long because I want to be able to replay it again some time again.
It wasn't all that scary so I do recommend this to everyone of age to play it. Or if you want to lie about your age, you do you, your nightmares will be your own responsibility :)

There are some pretty freaky parts in the game especially when you're in the dollhouse and when you're fighting the fishy guy, which kinda reminded me of RE4 when you're on a boat Leon is fighting off the scary sea monster.
Ammo was slightly limited but this game made me be really think about what weapons I should be using compared to RE2-3 where I was just spamming shotgun and machine guns all the time :)

This story pretty much ends Ethan's saga and we get to see an older Chris look way more miserable :D He's getting pretty old and tired of this shit.
I hope everyone gives it a try if you like RE. I'm waiting on Re:Verse, whenever that is happening xD it came with the game and I really want to play it and see how terrible it is.

·
Cool Titlests
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
9,329 Posts
I finished this game in about under 7 hours.
To be honest, I don't expect these games to be long because I want to be able to replay it again some time again.
It wasn't all that scary so I do recommend this to everyone of age to play it. Or if you want to lie about your age, you do you, your nightmares will be your own responsibility :)

There are some pretty freaky parts in the game especially when you're in the dollhouse and when you're fighting the fishy guy, which kinda reminded me of RE4 when you're on a boat Leon is fighting off the scary sea monster.
Ammo was slightly limited but this game made me be really think about what weapons I should be using compared to RE2-3 where I was just spamming shotgun and machine guns all the time :)

This story pretty much ends Ethan's saga and we get to see an older Chris look way more miserable :D He's getting pretty old and tired of this shit.
I hope everyone gives it a try if you like RE. I'm waiting on Re:Verse, whenever that is happening xD it came with the game and I really want to play it and see how terrible it is.
What's the over all score~~~

·
Otaku Admin
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, Ys: Lacromisa of Dana
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah so probably won't bother. My gamer brain is so high maintaincne right now anything below metacritic 90 i have a hard time playing for more than 1h.
you mean your ff14 online game.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts