GamingFora banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Food Chain Magnate you enter the exciting world of building your own fast food chain. What should you be selling? Burgers? Lemonade? Pizza? Beer? Soft drinks? You can sell it all! Don’t forget to hire the right managers and staff to help grow your business, all while blasting those airwaves with your ads to drive sales!

It took me quite a while to get a copy of this game, as it was sold out for a long, long time. However, it was well worth the wait. This game is definitely in my top 20 of all time. The only downside of this game is how long it takes to play, which in my experience is about four hours.

How to play:

·
Administrator
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it's the first time playing for anyone, it will definitely take longer than the time on the box. If everyone playing is more experienced with the rules, then the amount of time is more likely to be what the box says it is. I find that watching rule videos in advance helps, and then I usually read the rulebook afterwards in addition to that, so that I can try to help keep the game moving along when we actually play. Most people I find are fine to watch rule videos, but most don't want to read the rule books (but someone has to, otherwise it slows the game down too much).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts