GamingFora banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Otaku Admin
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, Ys: Lacromisa of Dana
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Add me on Genshin Impact if you wanna grind for stuff. I'll blow things up for you with Klee!

BOOM BOOM BAKUDAN!!

·
Otaku Admin
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's how they get you.... or should I say.. gotcha :sneaky:
just don't be easily swayed into spending cash :) the whole game is playable without having all the 5 star units. and the rest is luck. Most of my fav characters are 4 stars.

·
Administrator
61 Posts
I played this for a bit! As a single player time killer its pretty nice! Did the improve the multiplayer at all? Last I noticed there wasn't really any benefits to grouping up with friends most of the progression and loot was locked to your single player campaign.

·
Otaku Admin
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I played this for a bit! As a single player time killer its pretty nice! Did the improve the multiplayer at all? Last I noticed there wasn't really any benefits to grouping up with friends most of the progression and loot was locked to your single player campaign.
Loot is shared :) unless you already got the loot in your own world. don't be greedy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.