GamingFora banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
OG Member
116 Posts
I'm excited to see how the fans react, will they embrace the new series, or are they still too salty about the end of GOT? 🤔
I genuinely believe this will struggle, the last season of GOT destroyed years of good will and any real potential to expand the franchise. I'm not a seer but I'll be shocked if this gets more than two seasons, it's quality simply won't matter.

·
Cool Titlests
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I genuinely believe this will struggle, the last season of GOT destroyed years of good will and any real potential to expand the franchise. I'm not a seer but I'll be shocked if this gets more than two seasons, it's quality simply won't matter.
Considering it's not produced by the 2 guys who ruined the show, I'll still give it a try.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
ALSO, it's pretty obvious now that the GOT books will never be finished, so I think the book fans aren't all that happy either.

·
OG Member
116 Posts
ALSO, it's pretty obvious now that the GOT books will never be finished, so I think the book fans aren't all that happy either.
I only read the first book admittedly. Just looked it up, apparently the last one was released over 10 years ago and there are still two books to go. Considering the authors age.....yeah it's probably not getting finished.

·
Cool Titlests
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I only read the first book admittedly. Just looked it up, apparently the last one was released over 10 years ago and there are still two books to go. Considering the authors age.....yeah it's probably not getting finished.
7 seasons of greatness and then boom! Fan fiction:mae:

·
OG Member
116 Posts
7 seasons of greatness and then boom! Fan fiction:mae:
I have to be honest I stopped watching before the end of season 5, the only episodes I watched afterwards were the Stark reunion ones. Apparently you can use this to scale the quality:
Horse Organism Working animal Font Terrestrial animal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.