GamingFora banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Cool Titlests
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On the off chance there is new content in the trilogy then I'll pick it up, but if it's just a new coat of paint I'll have to skip. love the GTA trilogy but I already own these games twice over.
I'll play it if is really a "Remake". If it's just HD reskin like you said, 100% will skip.

·
OG Member
115 Posts
I'll still play it, grew up with the series, worth revisiting just for nostalgia's sake
The price tag is a bit of a burn though, still agreed. Also the option to restart after a failed mission FINALLY!

·
OG Member
115 Posts
So apparently the new additions are a welcome thing but I'm seeing a lot of gltiches and lazy work in some areas with the graphical overall. To be fair the original games were buggy anyway but it does feel like work that could have been ironed out. I'm expecting we'll see some patches shortly for them.
As for the laziness....dissapointed but not surprised.

·
Cool Titlests
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So apparently the new additions are a welcome thing but I'm seeing a lot of gltiches and lazy work in some areas with the graphical overall. To be fair the original games were buggy anyway but it does feel like work that could have been ironed out. I'm expecting we'll see some patches shortly for them.
As for the laziness....dissapointed but not surprised.
Yeah I'm seeing a lot of negative reports on the remaster. Gonna wait for discount.

·
OG Member
115 Posts
Yeah I'm seeing a lot of negative reports on the remaster. Gonna wait for discount.
I wonder if Rockstar will do damage control I recall when GTA 5 modding was going to be banned, the fan base review bombed the game to stop them which worked. Although his is different I guess, they might just stay quiet until after the rage has died down.

·
Cool Titlests
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I wonder if Rockstar will do damage control I recall when GTA 5 modding was going to be banned, the fan base review bombed the game to stop them which worked. Although his is different I guess, they might just stay quiet until after the rage has died down.
Honestly my interest for getting this game has been drastically dropping xD
I saw some gameplay too, it feels exactly like the original. On marketing material they said "GTA V style control". Hahaaaaa

·
OG Member
115 Posts
Honestly my interest for getting this game has been drastically dropping xD
I saw some gameplay too, it feels exactly like the original. On marketing material they said "GTA V style control". Hahaaaaa
I don't blame you, the 'new' style is basicaly the GTA V weapon wheel which is admittedly better but yeah not worth even close to the asking price, $60 is way too much, this is at best worth $20.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.