GamingFora banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, JoyFreak here!

I actually found this forum directly by typing GamingFora.com into my browser to see if the domain was available to find this fabulous looking forum. I'm actually a founder and owner of a gaming community forums myself and thought I'd sign up and see what's occurring. I am aware of VerticalScope and some of their websites but didn't know they had a gaming forum too. Great to be here and be part of this lovely looking community!

·
Cool Titlests
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
10,213 Posts
Hi everyone, JoyFreak here!

I actually found this forum directly by typing GamingFora.com into my browser to see if the domain was available to find this fabulous looking forum. I'm actually a founder and owner of a gaming community forums myself and thought I'd sign up and see what's occurring. I am aware of VerticalScope and some of their websites but didn't know they had a gaming forum too. Great to be here and be part of this lovely looking community!
Hey Joy, welcome!

I know, such a cool site, just as cool as the guy who set it up. :pd:

Wow I like your site too, really nice Xenforo theme man!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, you wrote the template yourself? That's amazing man!
Indeed :) I love creating themes. So are you a VerticalScope staff or just a staff on this forum? I wonder what they'll do to promote this forum, it looks like it's been around for year but never heard of it!

·
Cool Titlests
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
10,213 Posts
Indeed :) I love creating themes. So are you a VerticalScope staff or just a staff on this forum? I wonder what they'll do to promote this forum, it looks like it's been around for year but never heard of it!
I'm a VS staff actually, gaming is my passion so I asked the company to spin up this one. But yeah it's been about a year ish, mostly it's just me and a few other friends posting here, hoping to build momentum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I’m
I'm a VS staff actually, gaming is my passion so I asked the company to spin up this one. But yeah it's been about a year ish, mostly it's just me and a few other friends posting here, hoping to build momentum.
Sounds like a nice tight knit community! Hopefully it becomes well recognised eventually.

Welcome to the Forum, and ironically that's exactly how I found the forum a few months back lol.
Were you checking to see if the domain was available too? Do you own your own forums/community too?

·
OG Member
115 Posts
I’m

Sounds like a nice tight knit community! Hopefully it becomes well recognised eventually.

Were you checking to see if the domain was available too? Do you own your own forums/community too?
No nothing like that, it's just I've been a member of a Wrestling Forum for years that happens to use the Xenfora software and on a whim I decided to see if there were any gaming forums using it as I find forums using it easy to navigate, this place was the first thing that came up so I made an account.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts