GamingFora banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Cool Titlests
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
9,358 Posts
View attachment 1030

All the other games listed don't hold water to this 45 second teaser.
@liang you missed this one! If there's Wolverine, I hope there's MUTANTS :D
or at least Sabertooth or Professor X
Oh yeah I was trying to find it on PS's official channel yesterday, it wasn't uploaded with the rest at that point for some reason.

Thanks for posting. Yeah I was legit surprised and did NOT see this one coming.

·
Super Moderator
116 Posts
I'm so happy that Insomniac is getting all these massive gigs.
They are the hardest working dev team in the industry. They deserve all of the praise that has been/is coming their way.
Art Cool Font Graphics Publication

·
Otaku Admin
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, Ys: Lacromisa of Dana
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are the hardest working dev team in the industry. They deserve all of the praise that has been/is coming their way.
View attachment 1031
I saw the rachett and clank gameplay, it's pretty cute. Looks like a movie, great voice acting too.

·
Cool Titlests
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
9,358 Posts
View attachment 1031
I wonder how they do it.... they release 2 next gen within first year of PS5 life span, and now they have 2 more in the pipeline..... AND apparently they don't do overtime / crunching.

·
Otaku Admin
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, Ys: Lacromisa of Dana
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wonder how they do it.... they release 2 next gen within first year of PS5 life span, and now they have 2 more in the pipeline..... AND apparently they don't do overtime / crunching.
it's not overtime if you say you have a regular 60 hour work week? ;)

·
Super Moderator
116 Posts
The major Sony first party developers are known for sharing their work and resources within the family. So they do a lot of resource sharing between Santimonica Studios, Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch, etc. On top of lightening the load on that front, Insomniac has 275+ employees. I think they are just fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts