GamingFora banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Otaku Admin
MONSTER HUNTER RISE
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I like listening to a lot of music. This is going to be a daily recommendation from me. Feel free to add your own~!

Today's song is 群青 or Gunjo aka Ultramarine.
YOASOBI has been a growing favourite band of mine. it's made up of the singer: Ikuta and the producer Ayase.
The music they make is pretty complicated but also really nice to listen to in the background but also pay attention to each beat and note. The lyrics are also really good if you like reading Japanese-style translated lyrics.
This is a live version of the sound, The FIRST TAKE is a channel that records a performance in the first take, so that they can capture the feelings of the singer in just one shot.
I love this concept!! :)

·
Otaku Admin
MONSTER HUNTER RISE
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
day 2:
Artist: DiSH (vol: Takumi Kitamura)
Song title: Cat 猫

Another video from The FIRST TAKE. I don't know too much about this artist/band in general but the song was written by the talented Aimyon who has been taking the Oricon charts by storm since her debut (Oricon is the Japanese Billboards).
Aimyon's been writing a lot of music for herself and other artists. She's also been able to collab with so many other artists in Japan such as Radwimps (Your Name「君の名は」 OST), Hirai Ken (Close your eyes「瞳を閉じて 」) and Masaki Suda (Rainbow 「虹」).
Seems like the entire time I've been talking only about Aimyon but this song is definitely made for the vocalist of DiSH. After hearing Aimyon singing her cover of this song, I think that Takumi suits it more, his voice and emotions capture the lyrics better. Reminds me of the shounen Jdramas that I've watched growing up like Great Teacher Onizuka and Dragon Zakura.
It's also really catchy! me gusta

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.