GamingFora banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Otaku Admin
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, Ys: Lacromisa of Dana
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Infinteli (pronounced: Infinitely) I'll be the first to introduce I guess :)
I play PC, Switch, PS and some VR games.
just starting my streaming career here:
MY TWITCH CHANNEL
(shameless plug) so please help me reach that 50 followers threshold and come chill with me while I play and chat and sometimes draw.

I grew up playing and replaying pokemon blue on a gameboy colour that I found on the floor when I was a kid (it's still working and it's very loved). My all time favourite games are: Chrono Trigger, The World Ends with You, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Persona, DJmax and Resident Evil.

Video games have raised me I guess, got me into talking to the people who are now one of my closest friends in real life and I wouldn't have it any other way. THOUGH I will say that I'm very filthy casual. So filthy casual that if we're to play MMORPGs, You'll be the one carrying me even though I'm a higher rank. Sorry, not so sorry. :(
I'm just a potato.

·
Super Moderator
116 Posts
Heyo everyone!

My internet name is JollyStranger! I am very passionate about videogames and will gladly talk about all sorts of gaming related topics! I can be a ramble bambley when I talk about things I love.
I am someone who loves to hear all sorts of opinions, regardless if they don't line up with mine. I love learning about people! Expect me to ask you a lot of questions!
I play games on everything! Given my computer is a grandpa I mostly play on my consoles! I own all of the previous generation's consoles! PS4, XboxOne and Switch.
In my free time I do pixel art, and work on hand made crafts, as well as stream on twitch.

To give you an idea of what kind of gamer I am, I'll share a handful of my favourite games on the consoles that I played them! In no specific order!
And like most gamers, my list can and will change on any given hour! :p

• The inFamous series (PS3/PS4)
  • Risk of Rain 2 (PC)
  • Zelda series (ask me which is my fave if you see me in the forum! And tell me yours!)
  • Monster Hunter series (PSP/Wii/Xboxone)
  • Silicon Valley (N64)
  • Starfox 64 (N64)
  • The Dragon Quest Series (DS/Switch/PS4)
  • Castle Crashers (EVERYTHING)
  • Scott Pilgrim: The Game (PS3)
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2019 (Cold War is super disappointing)

If I don't stop myself now, I'll never stop listing games I love. I figure I should save some for conversation on the forum!

I look forward to meeting you all and hearing about your favourite games!

P.S Fun Fact: I met Randy Pitchford before he unhinged.

~Jolly

·
Otaku Admin
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heyo everyone!

My internet name is JollyStranger! I am very passionate about videogames and will gladly talk about all sorts of gaming related topics! I can be a ramble bambley when I talk about things I love.
I am someone who loves to hear all sorts of opinions, regardless if they don't line up with mine. I love learning about people! Expect me to ask you a lot of questions!
I play games on everything! Given my computer is a grandpa I mostly play on my consoles! I own all of the previous generation's consoles! PS4, XboxOne and Switch.
In my free time I do pixel art, and work on hand made crafts, as well as stream on twitch.

To give you an idea of what kind of gamer I am, I'll share a handful of my favourite games on the consoles that I played them! In no specific order!
And like most gamers, my list can and will change on any given hour! :p

• The inFamous series (PS3/PS4)
  • Risk of Rain 2 (PC)
  • Zelda series (ask me which is my fave if you see me in the forum! And tell me yours!)
  • Monster Hunter series (PSP/Wii/Xboxone)
  • Silicon Valley (N64)
  • Starfox 64 (N64)
  • The Dragon Quest Series (DS/Switch/PS4)
  • Castle Crashers (EVERYTHING)
  • Scott Pilgrim: The Game (PS3)
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2019 (Cold War is super disappointing)

If I don't stop myself now, I'll never stop listing games I love. I figure I should save some for conversation on the forum!

I look forward to meeting you all and hearing about your favourite games!

P.S Fun Fact: I met Randy Pitchford before he unhinged.

~Jolly
Who is Randy Pitchford?

·
Registered
Borderlands, Super Mario Galaxy, Merge Dragons, Solitaire, Portal
2 Posts
Unlike @Infiniteli I am literal potato. With wings. And boots.
I'm a classic Nintendo junkie and more recent achievement hunter.
I don't keep up with all you cool kids. Find me lurking in the retro section (just lurking, I can't afford to pay to post)

·
Otaku Admin
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unlike @Infiniteli I am literal potato. With wings. And boots.
I'm a classic Nintendo junkie and more recent achievement hunter.
I don't keep up with all you cool kids. Find me lurking in the retro section (just lurking, I can't afford to pay to post)
Are goomba's mushrooms or potatoes?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.