GamingFora banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Otaku Admin
MONSTER HUNTER RISE
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Doesn't it look JUST PERFECT???

you can pre-order this giant palamute from Monster Hunter Rise. Play the game and hug this huge plush.
Order here.
I'm assuming most of us here are not living in Japan, you can use the link above but you can also order it from the JP Capcom store via proxy: モンスターハンターライズ ガルク大型ぬいぐるみクッション(イーカプコン限定グッズ単品)
Not sure if this is a limited edition thing but if you're obsessed with monhan, I think you should get it (bad advice).

Attachments

·
Cool Titles
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
9,256 Posts
Didn't know you're japanese expert!

·
Registered
Genshin Impact, Hypnosis Mic, Lord of Heroes, Tales of Crestoria, Idolish7 & Alchemist Code
2 Posts
If anyone wants a giant Palamute, and wants to use an English site, you can grab it here: Monster Hunter Rise CAPCOM Palamute Giant Plush

Just note that this is first-come-first-serve based on their supply, not a 100% obtainable preorder from my experiences here. But wanted to throw this out there.

PS: the Japanese Amiibo preorder for MHR is also available here.

·
Otaku Admin
MONSTER HUNTER RISE
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I ordered from Aitaikuji before. :/ not my favourite place, ordered a bunch of tsum tsums way back in february 2020 and got it in late september, and they don't track. considering covid, i expect it to be 2 months late but that was ridiculous.

·
Registered
Genshin Impact, Hypnosis Mic, Lord of Heroes, Tales of Crestoria, Idolish7 & Alchemist Code
2 Posts
I ordered from Aitaikuji before. :/ not my favourite place, ordered a bunch of tsum tsums way back in february 2020 and got it in late september, and they don't track. considering covid, i expect it to be 2 months late but that was ridiculous.
Yes they aren't the best, it's a 50-50 for me since they are the only place I can order my limited kuji Idolish7 stuff from. My worst was waited a whole year once for my order, and only half got sent because the other stuff was limited and the supplier stopped making them.

Otherwise, I had no issues for regular stocked items.

·
Otaku Admin
MONSTER HUNTER RISE
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.