GamingFora banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
OG Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to add a little meat to the retro section.

I'm not really asking about favorite games but rather memories attached to these games that might mean something to you or are just fun little stories.

Green Cartoon Table Biome Grass
Theme Park for the mega drive, I spent many hours with it, eventually a cousin of mine told me about the hook a duck exploit (turn winning chance high, prize reward high and cost to play high) and you would essentially be making a ton a money of money really fast, the very first exploit I was familiar with and I loved it.

World Light Natural environment Purple Gesture
Crash Bandicoot the Warth of Cortex, The very first game I FULLY completed, back before youtube was a thing I had heard there was a 'True ending' if you got everything in the game, I spen the last weekend of the summer break before school started up again pulling a marathon session to finish this, a headache to be sure but a fun time looking back.

Headgear Official Darkness Uniform Hat
Resident Evil 2, wasn't me playing the game but rather my cousin, she played it whilst I had a minor guide at hand assisting where I could. She sadly didn't beat it but did get to the final boss on the elevator, also remember this because we caught someone across the road buying drugs from a passing car.

To be fair there are a bunch of times I'm sure I'm just not currently remembering but you ge the idea, got a memory you'd like to share, feel free.

·
Cool Titles
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
9,254 Posts
Wanted to add a little meat to the retro section.

I'm not really asking about favorite games but rather memories attached to these games that might mean something to you or are just fun little stories.

View attachment 1306
Theme Park for the mega drive, I spent many hours with it, eventually a cousin of mine told me about the hook a duck exploit (turn winning chance high, prize reward high and cost to play high) and you would essentially be making a ton a money of money really fast, the very first exploit I was familiar with and I loved it.

View attachment 1307
Crash Bandicoot the Warth of Cortex, The very first game I FULLY completed, back before youtube was a thing I had heard there was a 'True ending' if you got everything in the game, I spen the last weekend of the summer break before school started up again pulling a marathon session to finish this, a headache to be sure but a fun time looking back.

View attachment 1308
Resident Evil 2, wasn't me playing the game but rather my cousin, she played it whilst I had a minor guide at hand assisting where I could. She sadly didn't beat it but did get to the final boss on the elevator, also remember this because we caught someone across the road buying drugs from a passing car.

To be fair there are a bunch of times I'm sure I'm just not currently remembering but you ge the idea, got a memory you'd like to share, feel free.
When I think of retro, I think of KOF 97 and metal slug. I practically grew up with those series, was able to beat Metal Slug 2 and 3 with like 1 coin back then.

Wheel World Cg artwork Games Video game software

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

1 - 2 of 2 Posts