I, as well as may many of the NVIDIA GeForce NOW users, are waiting for Nvidia adding new games. Some of the preferred games were already…
Unlocking GeForce NOW gives you access to their database for testing and you can find unreleased games like:
- God of War, Returnal and Demon Souls for PC
- No mention of PS4's Spider-Man or Bloodborne for PC
- GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas Remasters
- Some unannounced GeForce NOW games like Mafia: Definitive Edition
- Even the new Uncharted Collection for PC (with its complete name) and Alan Wake Remastered are there
- All new PlayStation Games (IMPORTANT! If it doesn't say Steam/Epic at the end it might just be a GeForce NOW/PS NOW crossover for testing (since PS NOW is also on PC))
- All unannounced Xbox Game Studio's Projects, announced games like Avowed, Fable and more are also in the database
- Some Nintendo Games like Super Mario Bros. Wii. show up because of Nvidia SHIELD in China
- ''Fight for Middle-Earth''
- Injustice 3: Gods Will Fall
- Half-Life 2 Remastered (under Valve Software)
- Payday 3
- ''Project FPS (Paradox Interactive)''
- Human: Fall Flat 2
- ''Hangar 13 unannounced''
- The Talos Principle 2
- ''Total War 9''
- Untitled Respawn Game
- Untitled The Initiative Game (probably Perfect Dark)
- Sniper Elite 5
- Helldivers 2
- Judgement with Mouse & Keyboard support (maybe not a PC version, perhaps Stadia?)
- Halo 5: Guardians for PC
- Cities Skyline 2
- Destroy All Humans! 3
- Earth Defense Force 6
- Dragon's Dogma 2
- Final Fantasy VII Remake for PC
SteamDB creator Pavel Djundik weighs in on the leak:
''There's a lot more interesting entries and unannounced games in there, but still take it with a grain of salt. This might be a "Geforce" list in general, not just GFN, because not all games have GFN entries. Perhaps this includes profiles in geforce experience?''
IMPORTANT! You can check fake geforce games here, this list was provided by Pavel. There are a few games showing up that sound more like placeholders then actual games (Bioshock RTX Remaster, Batman: Arkham Knight RTX Remaster, Mirror's Edge RTX Remaster).
It is important to say that whatever shows up here, isn't a 100% confirmation for a PC port. Seems like most of the games here are just for testing and all of this could be a collaboration between Sony (PS NOW) and Nvidia (GeForce NOW). Games like God of War however explicitly mention Steam with the right publishing lable aswell as a STEAM ID entry. These games are probably legit.