GamingFora banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Otaku Admin
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, Ys: Lacromisa of Dana
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tectone, who I think is a pretty funny Genshin Impact streamer. I couldn't find the original spoilers trailer.
If anyone can help me find it!!

So many new characters!! I really want the cat girl and discount Dimitri from Fire Emblem 3Houses.

·
Cool Titlests
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
9,358 Posts
Where your genshin army at? I want to comment on related topics but me know nothing about dis game xD

·
Otaku Admin
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
D< they suck. lol they only use me when they need a carry or to come into my world to mine. and now when i need them to talk about the game, they're nowhere to be found.

:D also, it's like one of the first times, people are playing an rpg game this popular with a ton of 'Chinese' names, I love hearing people mis-pronounce mandarin. ;U I mean like, its not that hard.

·
Cool Titlests
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
9,358 Posts
Yeah i'm glad we're seeing some chinese names / words for video games. Everyone on the planet knows about ninja samurai already. So much good source material not utilized.
Which is why i'm SUPER pumped for this one

·
Otaku Admin
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh i like that too. :D haven't heard anything new about it in a while. What as your chinese resources said about it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.