9,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me, it's Persona 5.

Random pictures I found online.

·
Premium Member
AC Odyssey, BD II, Dragon Age: Inqustion, Horizon Zero Dawn, Trials of Mana
10 Posts
Wow, so many good ones in those pictures!

I would have to say FF X/X-2 because that's what got me hooked on this genre and all things Square Enix.

·
Cool Titles
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
9,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Wow, so many good ones in those pictures!

I would have to say FF X/X-2 because that's what got me hooked on this genre and all things Square Enix.
FF10 and 10-2 was certainly one of my favorites. So many memories.

Excited for FF16?

Reactions: TexasRoses

·
Cool Titles
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
9,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
also

:love:

I've got a few in my active roster right now. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, anything and everything FF, Fire Emblem 3 Houses (on my 4th playthrough), if the Square Enix name is attached to it I'll give it a whirl. I just got Bravely Default II for the Switch as well.

My oldest just bought me a PS 4 so I've just discovered Horizon Zero Dawn and AC Odyssey. Looking at Persona for the PS. Also looking at AC Valhalla but I've got a backlog already so can't justify that purchase yet.

I'm headed over to sign up!
Hello my new best friend!

HIGHLY recommend Uncharted 4 and Last of Us, they're MUST play if you have PS4. God of War as well.

Also

·
Premium Member
AC Odyssey, BD II, Dragon Age: Inqustion, Horizon Zero Dawn, Trials of Mana
10 Posts
One of my boys is fully blind and loves audio games (video games with no video) but he heard they've knocked it out of the park with Last of Us 2 and wants to try it. If anyone ever want to try something different and see how blind people play computer games I can pass along some suggestions for free audio games to try out. All you need is a headset.

I however am not a fan of zombies. Zombies, robots and killer machines. :devilish: Horizon Zero Dawn freaks the bejesus out of me with all the machines but I love it! They absolutely nailed the audio effects on that game.

I haven't started on FFXIV because there's not enough hours in the day and my backlog is quite large.

·
Cool Titles
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
9,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One of my boys is fully blind and loves audio games (video games with no video) but he heard they've knocked it out of the park with Last of Us 2 and wants to try it. If anyone ever want to try something different and see how blind people play computer games I can pass along some suggestions for free audio games to try out. All you need is a headset.

I however am not a fan of zombies. Zombies, robots and killer machines. :devilish: Horizon Zero Dawn freaks the bejesus out of me with all the machines but I love it! They absolutely nailed the audio effects on that game.

I haven't started on FFXIV because there's not enough hours in the day and my backlog is quite large.
Sorry to hear that. Yeah Last of Us 2 is probably the most accessible game ever made so far. It's not a typical zombie game though, it's just a setting. It's the story that's probably one of the best from any medium i've ever seen / played.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.